Since I missed yesterday I'll do two days today!
So yesterday, I had a surprise waiting for him at home... and that's all I'm gonna say about that ;)
Today is Steven's long day at work, he left at 5:30 this morning and won't be home till about 8:00 or so. The Brink's hub is just a 15 minute drive down Capital from me so during my lunch I will be going down there to slip a surprise into his car. Since Steven has the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know, I have a bag of dark chocolate Hersey kisses and a bag of white chocolate raspberry hugs to put in the seat of his car for him to find after a long day at work. In addition to that I'm going to attach this poem to the bags of sweet goodness:
Hug O' War
by Shel Silverstein
I will not play at tug o'war
I'd rather play at hug o'war
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug
Where everyone kisses
And everyone grins
And everyone cuddles
And everyone wins
In other news, Mrs. Judy bought the P90X workout routine a while back and they recently gave us a copy. I was sooo excited because I wanted to do this routine so badly. My main attraction to it was that it could be done at home with minimal equipment and still be effective. Anyway, we started doing some of the routines this week... and despite the fact that I run two miles several times a week and periodically lift weights at the gym... I am so sore! I mean, even Steven, mr. "I can pass any military physical fitness test with flying colors," was sore from doing these workouts. If you weren't already in at least semi-good shape you would be dying. No lie. But despite the sore muscles I am loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment