It's day two of Valentine's Week Extraordinaire!
Steven and I, in an effort to save money, brown bag it to work everyday. So, in addition to setting up and turning on the coffee pot for me every day, Steven also makes both of our lunches. I have such an awesome husband! But every now and then I'll make the lunches instead. And every now and then I'll slip a little love note into his lunchbox. For today's act, I took that and ran with it! Not only did I make both of our lunches, without being asked. But, I wrote up eight separate love notes and put them in various places for him to find. One in his lunchbox of course, but also one in his backpack, several pockets on various items of clothing, in the kitchen, etc. Just simple little notes to say how much I appreciate everything he does or how proud I am of him, to have a wonderful day, and I can't wait till he comes home. I ended each note with P.S. I Love You! My goal was just to bring a little sunshine to his day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!!!
Post a Comment