02 May 2009

I had a marvelous birthday! Steven took a personal day from work so that he could spend the entire day with me and still get paid. He made me breakfast and then we took a little day trip and had a blast. 

My dad's surgery went well the other day. He's not allowed to lift anything for a while but he'll be be just fine! Kristin is finishing up the school year. She got an amazing summer job with a Duke program, similar to governor's school except kids pay to attend. Anyway, she'll be teaching a class for high school students at UGA. She's gonna do great! I hope she has fun too. 

Still no job prospects yet but I'm still looking. I've been attending seminars and researching how to sell online so that maybe I can start making more of a profit from my etsy store. I figured I might as well take advantage of the time! If you're interested in helping me advertise, let me know! 

No comments: