Steven went to drill at the base this past weekend and he had so much fun. He was selected by his supervising officer to attend a dinner this Friday. The dinner is for non-commissioned officers only. But they were asked to select the hardest working, most diligent soldier in their group (whatever it's called, I can never remember) to invite along. And they selected my Steven without any hesitation! I'm so proud!
We got a chance to talk to someone last night about our big decision. It was an enlightening conversation and we learned several things that we didn't know before but that significantly affects our decision. (Thank you Mom for the tip!) So now we have even MORE to think about and talk over. But, I'd rather have more to think about and be more informed than be uninformed and make a seemingly blind decision. Hopefully all this works out soon, it's starting to keep me awake at night.
Steven finally got a chance to go to Kerry Catherine yesterday, we've almost got this whole ring debacle finished! Almost there...
1 comment:
we had fun too! Boo yah! ok, i totally didn't spell that right..but hey, I tried!
I miss you girl! I'm praying for you with everything you have going on. You'll have to come over sometime so we can catch up again!
Post a Comment