27 March 2009

Sorry for the lack in posting lately. Steven and I have been quite busy. We had a great time visiting with my grandparents a few weekends ago while they were in town. I got to get a few new clothes for my birthday! Last weekend, Jess came to visit us and we had a ton of fun! Friday night we took her out for her birthday and had a blast. Then Saturday Steven went hiking with Malcolm and Jess and I had a girls night back at the apartment.

Speaking of Steven's hiking trip... they hiked all the way downtown then slept in the wood somewhere and hiked to church Sunday morning. My husband is crazy! I don't get the whole sleeping in the woods thing but hey, if it makes him happy...

Tonight we're having several other couples over for a game night. We're looking forward to it. Everyone is bringing their games and we're just going to pick a few to play and order some pizza. It should be fun!


No comments: