13 March 2009

My grandparents are coming today! I'm so excited about getting to see them. Since we stayed in Raleigh for Christmas this year I haven't seen them since the wedding. Tomorrow I get to go super early birthday shopping with them. Yay for new clothes!! 

We got our federal tax refund today, whohoo!! Now if we could just get the state one too...

I'm learning a lot about technology this week. I found two awesome new tools that I'm having to learn but so far am loving the results! Google has two programs, an analytics program and a data feeds program. I just signed up last week for the analytics program and love it! It updates everyday which is wonderful and tells me everything I could possibly want to know about my online store. For example, I get to see how many people visit, returning v. new customers, how many pages people look at, how fast they leave, and the list goes on and on. It's wonderful and is helping me out so much! I can also see which pages people visit the most often which will help me tailor my products. I can't wait to see what happens as I continue to work on my site! The data feeds program is awesome as well. Every week it goes to my store, pulls any new items and adds them to google products search!! Can't wait to see how that affects visits to my store! 

No comments: