- My cousin Stephanie got engaged last night!!!!!! I am so excited for her and Jacob, they are so precious together! Trust me, there will be more updates on this in the months to come.
- All of the wedding pictures have officially been ordered! Now we just have to wait for them all to come in. I think between me, my mom, and my grandparents we probably ordered over 200 pictures! I will post some as soon as I get them.
- We went to Steven's parent's for dinner the other night. I got to hold my little niece for a good long while! She's getting so big and she's starting to coo already! So cute!
- Steven is officially a full time employee at Brinks!! Apparently it was a big upset at work because he got promoted to full time after only three months of work and there are still part-timers that have been there for a year or more. But they really really love Steven because he's a really really hard worker and so they promoted him first! I'm so proud!
- I am constantly adding new items to my store and hoping to bring in some business. If you know anyone interested in buying anything, pass my contact info along!
- My grandparent's are coming into town this weekend to celebrate birthdays (a little early!). So I get to go shopping on Saturday! I'm really excited to see them.
- Jess, my college roommate, got to come visit this past weekend. She only stayed for a night but we had so much fun! We played to the Wii for quite a while with Steven and then they tried to teach me to play Mario. Very entertaining to say the least! Poor Steven, I don't think he got to sleep much that night because we stayed up so late talking! I can't wait to see her again!
I think that's enough news for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment