This weekend we have two Christmas parties at the same time so it looks like we will have to hop between them. But even if we can only spend an hour or so at each one we'll still have loads of fun!
My parents 25th anniversary is tomorrow! Wow! Such an accomplishment in today's world, I am so proud! They are on a trip right now but when they get back we are going to celebrate with them. My siblings and I have a few things up our sleeves!
Still organizing the apartment!
Family day at Bragg was fun. I got to meet a lot of his friends and he took me around the base a little bit. We also got a chance to go shopping ... most of the stuff in the stores on base is CRAZY cheap! Next time he goes to drill, I am sending him with a grocery list and a list of other misc items! No joke!
2 comments:
so um....just gonna throw this out there..you can throw it back if you want, but im thinking that Steven could also bring back groceries for Steven and I......hahahahhaaha. seriously, you have it made :-)
yeah girl! we are :-)
I didn't know that they sold alcohol there!!! because it's mad expensive buying it all at the abc store...
Post a Comment