12 December 2008
It's Friday!! We have a busy weekend coming up but it's going to be fun! Tonight we are going to my parents to have dinner, after which we have to do some shopping (fun!). Then tomorrow my sister and I are going shopping which will be a blast, I can't wait! Steven has to leave early Saturday morning for his weekend drill but I have two parties to attend while he's gone. One right after the other. Then on Sunday, I actually have to go to Fort Bragg for family day. Which is basically just a really really big party for Christmas that lasts all day long. I have been to the base in Oklahoma but this will be my very first visit to Bragg so I am super excited! Then after we get back from Bragg Sunday night we're going to the Providence Christmas cantata. Whew! I am going to be super tired when this weekend is all over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment