22 December 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!! 

Steven is 22 today! We've been celebrating since Saturday. I surprised him with an outing with all of his friends on Saturday night. Then last night we celebrated with my family. Tonight we are celebrating with his family and then tomorrow we're going on a date to celebrate by ourselves. I love birthdays! 

I love Christmas too and I am soo excited that it's just a few days away! Still kind of bummed that I don't get to go to GA with my family but I know that we are going to have an awesome first Christmas together anyway. 

We are still waiting for our niece/nephew. Due to arrive on Christmas day, it should be any day now that we get to meet him/her. I can't wait! I want to buy cute little outfits and spoil the child rotten! I'm the super cool aunt, so I'm allowed to! 

We took our concealed carry license class yesterday. And I have to brag ... so first of all I have never shot a gun in my life before yesterday. Steven is like super expert marksman, Army man. I got all 30 rounds in the center circle of the target ... ALL 30!! First time shooting EVER and I got ALL 30 in the center circle! AWESOME!! Steven missed (and by missed I mean he was like two inches from the center) like 3 rounds. HAHAHAHA!! The first timer beat the experienced shooter! Granted I was shooting a smaller and lighter gun but still... I totally won! 

No comments: