08 December 2008

Lots to do this week! 

Work is busy trying to get the magazine out on time. No doubt in for a long week here. Steven went to work at 6 this morning and he starts working at Brinks at 8 a.m. on Wednesday. So excited! So that will certainly through a new twist in our schedule.

I am going to the Social Security office this afternoon to change my name. Hopefully that will go smoothly and I won't have any problems. I am going to get my driver's license changed later this week. 

We got our tree this weekend! It's tiny, barely five feet tall, but it's perfect! We decorated it yesterday and I set up the nativity and hung the stockings. Our apartment just looks like Christmas and it makes me happy! I took pictures so I'll upload them soon. 

Still cleaning and organizing the apartment. I finally got the living room to look semi-decent. That's my biggest project this week. Hopefully I'll get most of it done. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went to the social security office today to get my name changed too! I know.. I'm like 2 months behind.. haha we forgot to send in that little white piece of paper to have our license mailed to us hahahaha. Anyways, I'm hoping to go on Monday (it takes 2 days for it to register with the DMV) to get my new license!! So exciting!!!!!!