10 October 2008

We finally have ALL of our furniture!! We still have to wait for our move in date, I guess that's what we get for moving into a brand new building. But it is such a relief to know that we have all the big furniture pieces, one less thing to stress over and one less thing to take up my precious time! Money is going to be tight for a few months since we had to pay for the mattress in full but it has a warranty of 12 years so it'll be worth it. Plus, that also means that the only thing we had to finance was our couch! We have been trying very hard to keep our debt and credit cards as low as possible and so far we've succeeded! 

My sister and my mom's best friend are throwing me a bridal shower tomorrow! It is going to be awesome and I can't wait! I have such a wonderful family and amazing friends! Seriously, I could not have asked for better ones. 

Jess is coming to visit again this weekend, and I can't wait to see her! We are going to have a ton of fun. I love that girl! 

No comments: