09 October 2008

I am so lucky that I have such a talented Aunt! She is making my wedding dress, how awesome is that!?! She lives in Florida so we're having to ship it back in forth in order to do fittings. I saw it and was able to put it on for the first time last night. It was so beautiful! Even unfinished it looked amazing, I can't wait to see it finalized! My mom and I got on the web cam with my Aunt and she helped us pin it up where it didn't fit and we shipped it back today. Hopefully she'll get it finished soon because I can't wait!!

We are going on Sunday, hopefully, to sign our lease and will move in about a week or so. We have been shopping for couches and mattresses all week. It's exhausting trying to find a couch that will fit in such a small apartment but still be comfortable. I think we've found one that will work though, we have to go and look at it again tonight! 

Shopping for mattresses was certainly entertaining! Steven actually laughed after laying down on the first one. He said, "Honey if I can sleep on that piece of crap that the Army makes me sleep on then I'll be able to sleep on any mattress you choose!" haha, guess I get to pick it out then! 

No comments: