It is official! We are signing our lease tomorrow and will be able to start moving things in after work. We are going to move everything a little at a time. Unfortunately we just do not have a full day to move it all at once. But, I think I like it better this way... way less stressful. I am so excited about being able to decorate and organize things the way I want it done!
We are going to meet with both of our pastors this afternoon to discuss the wedding program. I have to get all my music together for the reception by next week and turn it into the Church for approval. The wedding planning is coming along quite smoothly. It will be here before we know it!
I am traveling to Georgia this weekend. My family is throwing me a shower down there so I am quite excited about that! I can't wait to see everyone again!
No comments:
Post a Comment