WE WROTE OUR LAST CHECK FOR THE PIANO TODAY!!!!! Now we are just down to the Steven's credit card and after that we'll be DEBT FREE!! We are sooo excited!
I went to get my haircut last night. I had the stylist put in some short layers throughout the back and she took about two inches off my length. It feels so much healthier and lighter. I never realize how long my hair has gotten until I go to the salon and they cut off a few inches! I had to see a new girl (well new to me at least) last night because the girl I was going to apparently left. But I really liked her, she was nice and knew what she was doing so I'll probably go back to her again when the time comes.
Afterwards I went to Michael's to get my artwork because it was SUPPOSED to be done last night. They hadn't even done a thing to it yet! I was so not a happy camper. They asked me if I had gotten a phone call saying it was finished and I was like 1. I haven't been home yet today to see if anyone's called and 2. the date on my receipt when I dropped it off TWO WEEKS ago was today and 3. anytime I have brought things here to be framed I have NEVER received a phone call to say it was finished. The guy was like "well we have a large number of orders." I DON'T CARE! They've had it for two weeks and there is someone there from 10 in the morning till 9 at night seven days a week. There is NO reason why they couldn't get it done in a two week time period. None. Never mind that when I took it in I made certain that it would definitely be ready in time for me to get it to the fair this weekend, and they assured me it would be ready by last night. So then the guy was like "I probably can get it done tomorrow" and I said "well, I HAVE to HAVE to HAVE to have it by Friday and no later than Friday because it has to be at the fairgrounds for judging THIS weekend." So then he goes "I'm making a note to have it ready Thursday at the latest." And I'm thinking you better have it ready Thursday or I'm sending my husband in here to get my money back cause this is ridiculous. They're teetering on that line of a semi-satisfied customer and one that is NEVER going to have things framed there again. And I'll tell you what if they don't give it back to me in time for me to take it to the fairgrounds this weekend and therefor cost me my chance at getting into the art show... oh, I don't even have words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment