The AC is fixed!!
Today starts a CRAZY month for us. It's literally just one thing after another on our calender. I am excited about it but Steven always seems to get in a mood when we have a lot to do. Maybe he won't have such an attitude this time! This weekend is drill weekend for him and he has a PT (physical fitness) test which I know he is just going to blow away. I have a bachellorette party for my friend Katherine and I am looking forward to it!
Friday night is Senior Night for the Leesville Band. I just can not believe that my baby brother is a senior this year. I think what scares me most is that since he is getting older it means I am getting MUCH older! But that doesn't matter, I am very very proud of my brother and he is growing into a wonderful young man!
Still no word from my in-laws on Jimmy yet. Hopefully he is doing okay. Steven and I plan on sending him a card soon to let him know that we love him and are praying for him.
I woke up with a lovely migraine this morning so you can imagine how difficult my day has been thus far. Hopefully I'll make it through to the end of the day (sometimes I just can't). I really wish there was some kind of magic pill you could take and NEVER have them again! I have way way way too many and after 22 years it's kinda getting old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment