Our air conditioning unit decided to quit on us at somepoint Monday afternoon. When we got home and found it broken we called the maintenance guys who actually came right away. Problem was though that since our building is new they don't have the parts stocked to fix anything in our building. Wonderful. So he told us that he would go pick up the parts yesterday and come back to fix it... yesterday. He sounded like he knew exactly what was wrong and that it wouldn't be an issue. Aparently not! I got home yesterday to find a note saying that they worked for hours and couldn't figure out what was wrong, they would be back today. Lovely. I am really hoping that when I get home in a few hours that my lovely ac is on and my apartment is quite chilled. Lucky for us a cold front came through Monday night so we haven't had any issues with it being an oven. But, I'm still getting over a sinus infection and so can't have the windows constantly open. So my dad was gracious enough to bring by a couple desk fans to help keep us cool at night!
It better be fixed when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you would hate living in Germany then... no A/C..... yup, it sucked a few days. But now, at night it gets down to the low 40's.... cold!
haha, I actually wouldn't mind it so much if we just had fans. Problem was, we only had the one ceiling fan in the living room... didn't help much!
haha, at least you have a fan :-) We had to buy a little one... because for some reason there are no ceiling fans either! It's crazy!!!!
Post a Comment