I mentioned earlier that Steven was extremely sick over Labor Day weekend. Well as it turns out we got a call from the urgent care doctor a few days ago that I had taken him to letting us know that his test came back and was positive for the swine flu! Thanks for letting us know AFTER he's completely better! I guess there wasn't a quick culture for that in the office and so they had to send it out. Just kinda would've been nice to know while he was actually sick! On the doctor's office note, I had to go myself today. My sinuses have been hurting off and on and at varying degrees for a few weeks now so I knew I had a sinus infection. I finally decided to call and make an appointment this morning. I knew from prior experience that if I go in too early they would just tell me to wait a few days and come back so I was trying to wait as long as possible. Turns out I waited just long enough, they concurred with my diagnosis! So I went straight to the pharmacy to pick up my meds and take them, it's a tiny bit better now but still hurts pretty bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
I finished my artwork for the fair! I'm going to scan a copy of it tonight so I'll post a picture soon. Steven and I are taking it to Michael's after dinner tonight to pick out a frame/matts and then beg and plead with them to get it done before October 9th, which is when it has to be at the fairgrounds for judging. I'm pretty sure they should have enough time to get it done without a problem though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that Steven is doing better.. after the fact!! Also, praying for YOU to get better soon. Can't wait to see what you have done for the fair!!! It's going to be lovely!!
love you.
Lauren
Post a Comment