Jess got to come and visit for a few days! We've had a lot of fun while she's been here. I hate that she has to go back to Floriday soon.
Steven started school this week. So far, he's off to a good start. He has been diligent about his reading and really wants to work ahead so hopefully he will get the chance to do that. I am so happy to see that he is excited about school. Especially since it was like pulling teeth to get him there!
Not sure if I've mentioned this before but Steven got a pseudo promotion. And I say pseudo because you have to attain a certain amount of time in rank to be promoted, and he won't have enough time until December or so. However, his commander didn't want to wait until then to give him responsiblities of a SGT. So he is still a Specialist but he's doing the work of a Sergant (spelling?!) He is really excited about this especially because that means he'll be all the more likely to get the promotion once he is eiligable for it! My little over achiever, I'm so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment