08 January 2009

We got to finally see our wedding pictures a few days ago! They look beautiful and I am going to have a super hard time deciding which ones to purchase. There's just too many good ones and I want them all! So that is probably going to take up a bulk of my time in the next few weeks! 

I've finally decided where I want the artwork in the bedroom so I am going to have Steven hang it all tonight. After that, I'll just have the things I want hung in the kitchen! Woohoo! I also found an awesome book shelf that I love and is actually a decent price for a bookshelf! Now, I am just trying to convinence Steven of that fact. The one that we have currently only has two shelves because the third one is adjustable and we lost the things that hold it up. And when we moved it in the back fell off and so it was always kind of leaning. But when the internet guy came the other day to hook us up he had to move the bookcase and so it is leaning so bad I think it's going to fall over any day now. Plus we have about three different stacks of books in the floor. So hopefully Steven lets me get my new bookcase soon! 

Kimberly and Steven get married next weekend! I am so excited for them! 

No comments: