

New pictures of the Aunt and Uncle!
In other news...
We packed up the Christmas ornaments and decorations this weekend. It was sad to see them go but I am happy to have more space in my living room now! We have most of our pictures hung now, we just have a handful more to go. If Steven gets back from work at a decent hour tonight I may have him hang them today.
I got my Christmas present this past weekend. We have not been on an official date in about a year and we certainly haven't been on a fancy date in quite a long time so that is what I asked for for Christmas. We got all dressed up and we went to a restaurant that neither of us have been to. We had a very relaxing dinner that was quite delicious and just enjoyed each other's company. Afterwards we went to Blockbuster to get a movie and then went home to cuddle on the couch and watch it. I had a blast! It was really nice to spend with my husband, especially since the prospect of him being sent overseas is an ever looming possibility. I wish we could have fancy dates more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment