skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
23 September 2009
Here's a preview of the newest masterpiece! I'll post photos of it in the frame once I get it back.
3 comments:
Steven & Kimberly
said...
AMAZING!!!
23 September, 2009 15:19
Court
said...
Thanks! I'm hoping to place this year, cross your fingers!
23 September, 2009 15:25
Anonymous said...
Wow! So good!!
24 September, 2009 21:49
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our wedding day!
Me and my favorite soldier!
My handsome man
My siblings, we love to have fun!
The wedding party
My favorite engagement photo shot!
Sign up for the Rhapsody Creative Studios e-mail list!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Rhapsody Creative Studios
Blog Archive
►
2010
(19)
December
(3)
May
(2)
April
(6)
February
(6)
January
(2)
▼
2009
(51)
December
(3)
November
(10)
October
(6)
September
(7)
August
(2)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(3)
April
(1)
March
(6)
February
(3)
January
(8)
►
2008
(22)
December
(8)
November
(6)
October
(6)
September
(2)
Blogs I enjoy!
Burning Water
Homefront
Lauren Hoffert
The Bockmanns
3 comments:
AMAZING!!!
Thanks! I'm hoping to place this year, cross your fingers!
Wow! So good!!
Post a Comment