02 March 2009

Wow. It has been a while since I posted anything. Sorry about that, I guess life just has us really busy lately. So here are some updates.

Steven's ring problem is solved, we hope. Just waiting on his new one to get sized properly. So thankful that it did not turn out to be a huge issue!

I started a new online store called Rhapsody Creative Studios. (There's a link to it from this blog on the right.) I am so excited about this new venture. I am designing mainly wedding invitations for now but hopefully soon will start branching out into baby announcements, shower invitations, graduation announcements, and personalized stationary. Let me know if you're interested in anything, I have no problem doing custom designs! I am really excited and hope that it takes off in the next few months. 

That is pretty much all the news I have for now. I hope to find more time to post things in the next few weeks! 

No comments: