26 January 2009

Well, I'm still sick. But I went to work today just because I was tired of sitting around, and I had a little more energy this morning than I had on Friday. Hopefully this goes away soon. I am getting really tired of coughing and blowing my nose!

This weekend was interesting. My rest on Saturday was interrupted when we discovered that the bridal completion sale at Belk was in fact this past weekend instead of this coming weekend. So we had to jump in the car and go pick up and pay for all our stuff. Which was kind of exciting because now all of our remaining china, crystal, etc. is fully paid for and we have about 90% of it in our possession. There were a few pieces that they ran out of stock of and have to be ordered. But in the end we saved about $2200. Steven was stoked! 

This week on the family schedule is pretty calm. Hopefully this gives me a chance to finish Brian and Brittany's engagement photos and also time to start up my internet business on etsy.com. 

Saturday night is my girls only dinner party! I am having several girls over for dinner and some fun. We are all going to wear dresses, cardigans, and pumps and everyone is bringing with them a covered dish. It should be a lot of fun and I can't wait! 

2 comments:

Steven & Kimberly said...

what are you selling on esty?

Court said...

well I've wanted my own design business doing wedding invitations, baby announcements, notecards, that sort of thing for a few years now. And when I found out about etsy I decided it was the perfect way to start it. So that's what I'm doing!