05 November 2008

What a crazy month it has been! Seventeen days until the wedding and we are more excited than ever. My dress still isn't here but everything else has come together quite nicely. No other problems thus far so that's great! 

Steven got a new job on Monday. He'll be working part time for Brinks (the armored truck company, not the home security company). He has to do this 90 day probation period and then after that we'll see if he gets a raise or gets to go full time. This whole thing is only temporary anyway until the Army allows him to switch to active duty. But it helps us out right now financially so we're pretty excited. He's planning on working at Shell still on the days that he isn't at Brinks, hopefully we like this new arrangement. He's also pretty stoked about getting to drive the trucks...of course! 

Work has been crazy stressful. It's one of those weeks when everybody needs something from you and all at the same time, with short deadlines... yeah. It's also partly that everyone knows I'm going to be gone for a week at the end of the month (honeymoon!!!) and so they want me to finish it all before I leave. Let's just say it's going to be a long two and a half weeks! 

2 comments:

Steven & Kimberly said...

i love the new look! i use to have this template...isn't it cute?!?!

Anonymous said...

Courtney!! Tell Steven CONGRATS on the new job. James works for an armoured truck company and he used to be out on the trucks too!! Now they have something in common lol. I hope it all works out for him. It's kind of fun to drive around with lots of money and a gun on your hip. Let me know if I can do anything to help you with the wedding! I can't wait for it!! Love you.

Lauren