18 November 2008

Saturday was so much fun, the girls and I had a blast! I love dressing up and hardly get to do it anymore so it was exciting to do so. 

This week is going to be crazy ... actually, I think it already is! I am working till Thursday (taking Friday off) and Steven's working all week long. In addition to work we have to:
  • Last night we went to have dinner with my parents and we're going back over for dinner on Thursday. 
  • Tonight we have dance lessons. 
  • Steven's grandparents are coming into town today (last I heard) so I can only imagine that we'll have to do something with them Wednesday night. 
  • Friday I am spending a few hours at the spa for (what will be) a much needed massage, manicure and pedicure. 
  • Then I'm going to the church to help my mom and Mrs. Volker get everything set up for the wedding, reception, and rehearsal dinner. 
  • The rehearsal is Friday night and dinner is right after that. 
  • Saturday is the wedding and that requires a whole different list!
Sometime in the midst of all of that we have to find time to:
  • Practice our dance for the wedding.
  • Get the programs printed and cut.
  • Clean the apartment because I can not stand to leave my house dirty when I go on a trip.
  • Pack for the honeymoon.
  • Make sure that all the travel arrangements are in order.
  • Write out some more thank you cards for the gifts we've received thus far.
  • Make out a schedule for the day of the wedding.
  • Pay the bills.
  • Get my ring polished. 
I'll tell you what ... that is a heck of a lot of stuff and not a lot of time! I am just going to pray that God puts some extra time into my day cause that's the only way everything is going to get finished! 

1 comment:

Steven & Kimberly said...

hey girl!

do you want me to come help you guys on Friday? I took off Friday so that I could help if you need it :-)

Just let me know! I can't wait!!!